Saturday 17 September 2016

Video Editing &Production #3

Some sharing about my music life?

I don't think i have any talent in music but i know if i work hard there's always success in it. I always believe in myself if i work harder i practice more, i'll shine myself on the stage one day. I start out my first instrument which is gu zheng, a chinese traditional instrument which i like it so much at that time. I can't really remember how i approach this instrument and why i like it so much at that time but i think it's because of the sound of the string and the charisma of a person who play this instrument. I learned my first grade of gu zheng when i'm in my form 1 which that age of 13. I went for exam and unexpectedly it was quite good and i skipped grade 2 and now i'm in my grade 7. I felt very grateful to my gu zheng teacher as she insists teaching me my last grade 6 before she retire. So after grade 6 i stopped for awhile and explored others musical instrument which is the keyboard. While i was learning gu zheng, i join chinese orchestra in my school and i choose Cello as my instrument because at that time they dont have any position for gu zheng. So i ended up with cello, and i like it so much. I love the sound of the bass, the low frequent melody. It sooth my feelings and i enjoy it very much. I and my groups member went for competitions and concerts as a representative of our school. It was fun but i quit after graduated from school. The busy life in university made me no choice but just to give up some instrument. While i was learning gu zheng, i learned guitar too and ukelele but for ukelele i learned it myself at home cause i dont have much time and it cost $$ too.
I think that all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment