Saturday 18 July 2015

MARKER RENDERING

MARKER RENDERING 
-By using the correct techniques, use marker or other media as, colour pencils or water colour to render or shadow plans, perspective, elevation and others.

Presentation Drawing Task
-We are required to create our own dream house and design our own title in a A3 landscape format.
-Create our own title of the presentation. 
-Based on Plan, Section, Elevation (1:100 scale)
-Explanation of the house with minimum of 5 lines.
-We have to draw out our outdoor foliage.
-Label the area and the drawing.
-Using monotone colour and add drop shadow.





This was a try out of my presentation drawing.
I didn't manage to take a picture of my whole presentation drawing that i done . 
 (ooops, i forgotten ><)
So, this was the only pic i had. I'll post it after i get my portfolio back ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment